|Place of Origin:||Hebei|
|Certification:||CE , SGS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10 Sqm|
|Packaging Details:||Package film for each piece,Several pieces packed in 1 carton|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 Work Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union,PayPal|
|Features:||Strong , Pliable , Flexible||Product Name:||Aviary Wire Cage Netting|
|Application:||Aviary Netting , Bird Cage , Parrot Cage||Hole Size:||Range From 20 Mm To 50 Mm Or Bigger|
|Wire Thickness:||From 1.2 Mm To 2.0 Mm||Mesh Type:||Ferruled Or Knotted|
|Finished:||Ultrasonic Bath , Black Oxide|
aviary wire mesh,
bird enclosure netting
Flexible Inox AISI316 CableWire Woven Aviary Wire Cage Netting
Aviary Wire Netting Specification As following :
|Cable Diameters||1.2 mm to 3.2 mm|
|Mesh Hole Size||25 x 43mm to 50 x 86 mm or bigger|
|Cable Structures||7 x 7 , 7 x 19|
Recommended Stainless Steel Cable Mesh Specification for Aviaries :
|Material||Cable Diameter||Hole Size||Normal Break|
|SS304/316/316L||3/64" (1.2MM)||1" x 1"||270 LBS|
|SS304/316/316L||1/16" (1.6MM)||1" x 1"||480 LBS|
|SS304/316/316L||1/16" (1.6MM)||1.2" x 1.2"||480 LBS|
|SS304/316/316L||5/64" (2.0MM)||1.2" x 1.2"||676 LBS|
|SS304/316/316L||5/64" (2.0MM)||1.5" x 1.5"||676 LBS|
|SS304/316/316L||5/64" (2.0MM)||2.0" x 2.0"||676 LBS|
1. The netting is clipped to the cable,
2. The mesh size and diameter can be modified
3. It can be made to customer orders and statically tested – especially suitable for facades
4. High strength, strong toughness, free-angles curving and fold, easy for transportation and Installment.
5. Anti-corrosive, resist the rust, can be repeated use.
6. Resists chewing by rodents and other pests (tensile strength approximately 100-110,000 PSI)
7. This product can bear the heavy snow and the gale very much.
8. without toxic material, safety, environmental protection.
9. Lightweight, high-strength, never rust, softness,
10. fatigue resistance, impact resistance, breaking force, the overall structure of the rugged life of more than 30 years;
Aviary Wire Netting by Yuntong made from stainless steel wires, and has skin-like characteristics. It can form a plane surface but can also be tensioned into three-dimensional forms featuring funnel-like, cylindrical or spherical.